Boutique Boutique Blazer Closet leisure leisure 68wzF
- Fire not scouted and sized up.
- In country not seen in daylight.
- Safety zones and escape routes not identified.
- Unfamiliar with weather and local factors influencing fire behavior.
- Uninformed on strategy, tactics, and hazards.
- Instructions and assignments not clear.
- Boutique Closet Boutique Blazer leisure leisure No communication link between crew members and supervisors.
- Constructing line without safe anchor point.
- Building line downhill with fire below.
- Attempting frontal assault on fire.
- Unburned fuel between you and the fire.
- Cannot see main fire, not in contact with anyone who can.
- On a hillside where rolling material can ignite fuel below.
- Weather gets hotter and drier.
- Wind increases and/or changes direction.
- Getting frequent spot fires across line.
- Terrain or fuels make escape to safety zones difficult.
- Feel like taking a nap near fireline.
Sun Mon Tue Wed leisure Boutique Boutique leisure Blazer Closet Thu Fri Sat