Check your email, manage your network account, log into VPN, access tech resources, request a substitute, and more.

How Teachers Are Embracing Portrait of a Graduate at Hunt Valley ES

Check Your FCPS E-mail

MyTime -  online time and attendance entry system

UConnect - gateway to your human resources and payroll information

Manage Your Network Account

Access the FCPS Network Remotely

Professional Development

Request a Substitute

  • Current teachers and instructional assistants are able to use Shorts the from leisure Kloth Kut Boutique zYxvn to request a substitute. Current teachers and instructional assistants can also request a substitute by calling 703-962-1572.

Access FCPS Google Apps for Education



Social Media Guidance for Staff

Technology Support for Employees

  • If you are an FCPS employee and you require technical assistance, please contact the IT Service Desk at Additional support options are available via FCPS Intranet when you are at an FCPS site or connect through VPN.

Discounts and Incentives

More employee resources can be found on the FCPS Intranet (VPN may be required).

HR Connection

Question for Human Resources? Submit it through the HR Connection portal or call 571-423-3000 or 1-800-831-4331.